Are you an (aspiring) location independent therapist working online or in the process of setting up your business?
If you’re looking for tips, resources, and advice from experienced location independent therapists, you’re in the right place!
We’re Sonia Jaeger and Melissa Parks, co-founders of Location Independent Therapists. During our 15 years of combined experience running our online businesses, we have experienced the successes (and setbacks) that come with being a business owner.
Now, we use our experience and expertise to mentor other mental health professionals, including our colleagues inside the LIT Community. Our monthly newsletter, LIT Insights, is our way to share some of our experiences and the knowledge we’ve gained over the years with you.
Sign up below for LIT Insights!
If you’d like to receive our tips in a monthly newsletter sent straight to your inbox, sign up below. You’ll also get an occasional sneak peek behind the scenes in our paid LIT Community, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
What can you expect in LIT Insights?
In LIT Insights, we share helpful resources for mental health professionals at every stage in the journey, including topics like:
- Staying productive while working for yourself
- Working abroad and navigating the laws & regulations
- Outsourcing – how, where, & why to hire someone to help in your business
- Creating effective branding and marketing strategies to connect with your audience
- Inspiring interviews with location independent therapists
- And much more!